Himalayan Walks – Explore & Experience
Himalayan Walks - Explore & Experience
Route : Delhi - Amritsar - Dalhousie - Khajjiar - Dharamshala - Manali - Shimla -Delhi
Total Duration : 12 Nights / 13 Days
This tour has been designed for those who want an experience of walking in the mountains and at the same time like to enjoy the luxery of staying in best hotels.
Maximum Elevation: 3000 Meters Above sea Level
Best time: March to May & 15th September to 30th November
Highlights of the tour: Beautiful mountain walks with view of high Himalayan ranges, Mountain villages, Himalayan birds, etc.
This tour has been designed for those who want an experience of walking in the mountains and at the same time like to enjoy the luxery of staying in good hotels. Everyday we take you on a hike up in the mountain for few hours. Every morning your driver/car will drop you at the starting point of the walk and after few hours of walk you will again reach a road-head where you will be picked up and drive to your hotel for overnight stay. Most of the walks are easy to moderate level so that people from all age groups can do the same. The walks have been chosen after we ourselfves did these walks for several times.
Preview of the Tour
- Day 01: Delhi - Amritsar
- Day 02: Amritsar - Dalhouise 5 hours drive
- Day 03: Dalhousie - Kalatop - Khajiar - Dalhousie
- Day 04: Dalhousie - Chamba Jot - Dharamsala
- Day 05: Dharamsla - Walk from Naddi to Bhagsu Village
- Day 06: Dharamsala - Full day walk to Guna Devi Temple
- Day 07: Dharamsala - Manali 8 Hours drive
- Day 08: Manali - A walk through traditional Villages
- Day 09: Manali - Walk to the Russian Painter’s village of Naggar.
- Day 10: Manali- Shimla 8 Hours drive
- Day 11: Shimla - A Heritage Walk
- Day 12: Shimla - A Village Walk
- Day 13: Shimla - Kandaghat - Kalka - Delhi