Yoga Trek in the Himalayas
Day 01: 25 April, Friday
Fly from Delhi to Dharamsala. On arrival at airport in Dharamsala transfer to Hotel in Mcleod Ganj (Upper Dharamsala)
Day 02: 26 April, Saturday
Orientation tour of Dharamsala and meet your Yoga Teachers and other fellow travelers.
Day 03: 27 April, Sunday
Yoga Trek Starts: Mcleod Ganj-Satobari-Kareri
After a short drive from Mcleod Ganj you reach Satobari, the starting point of the trek. It is 4 to 5 hours walk from Satobari to Kareri village where we camp in a beautiful location by the side of fresh Himalayan stream. Afternoon introduction with the Yoga Teacher.
Day 04: 28 April, Monday
Morning Practice Yoga and meditation. After breakfast for for a short nature walk upto Nauli village. Walk back to camp for lunch. After lunch relax in the nearby river. Afternoon Yoga and meditation. Dinner and overnight in camp.
Day 05: 29 April, Tuesday
Morning Practice Yoga and meditation. After breakfast for a village Walk into Kareri village. Back to camp for lunch.. After lunch relax in the nearby river. Afternoon Yoga and meditation. Dinner and overnight in camp.
Day 06: 30 April, Wednesday
Kareri - Bahl 5/6 hours walk
Morning Yoga and Meditation. After breakfast we wind up our camp and move the the next camping place at Bahl village. It is 5 to 6 hours walk to reach the next village where we camp by the side of a river. Afternoon practice Yoga and meditation in the camp.
Day 07: 01 May,Thursday
Bahl - Triund 5 hours walk
Morning practice Yoga and meditation in the camp. After breakfast we start walking to our last and most beautiful camping place at Triund. It is 4 to 5 hours walk to reach Triund. Triund is an alpine meadow situated on top of a plateau with superb view of the snow covered peaks of Dhauladhar on one side and Kangra valley on the other. Afternoon practice Yoga and meditation. Over night stay in tents.
Day 08: 02 May, Friday
Morning practice Yoga and Meditation. After breakfast go for a 2 hours hike up the mountain to reacha small temple situated on top of a hill. Pooja will be performed at temple for all the participants. Later walk back to Triund. Afternoon Yoga and meditation.
Day 09: 03 May, Saturday
Morning Yoga and meditation. After breakfast relax and enjoy the view at Triund. Afternoon Yoga and meditation. Evening dinner with bonfire.
Day 10: 04 May, Sunday
Triund- Mcleod Ganj. 4 hours walk
Morning free. After breakfast walk down to Bhagsu Nag. Trek ends near waterfall in Bhagsu Nag. Lunch at a Restaurant in Bhagsu Nag. Check in Hotel in Mcleod Ganj.
Day 11: 05 May, Monday
Morning transfer to airport in Dharamsala for flight to Delhi.
End of the tour.
Trip Cost, Includes & Excludes
Per Person Price of Yoga Trek
- Rs. 25800/- or 480 US Dollars Per Person
- All trekking / Camping arrangements with accommodation in A Frame alpine tents on twin sharing, kitchen tent, dinning tent, dry pit toilet tent, etc.
- All meals during the trek starting with lunch on first day of the trek(27 April) till Lunch on last day of the trek(04 May).
- Trekking guide, cook, camp helper,etc.
- All Yoga and meditation lesions under the expert guidance of a Yoga Teacher.
- Bottled water for drinking during the entire yoga trek.
Price Does Not Include:
- Hotel Accomodation in Dharamsala before and after the trek. (We can arrange the same on extra cost)
- Transportation before and after the trek to/from Dharamsala. (We can arrange the same on extra cost)
- Items and services of personal nature like soft drinks, laundry, bottled water